Transcript for Remembering Olivia Newton-John on her birthday
[MUSIC PLAYING] - (SINGING) I'll always want to be there, holding your hand.
[MUSIC - "YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I WANT"]
You're the one that I want. You are the one I want, ooh, ooh, ooh, honey. The one that I want. You are the one I want, ooh, ooh, ooh, honey.
- Well, we-- we had an amazing experience making that movie. It was incredible. And we're both so grateful that people still love that film. And they're still discovering it.
JOHN TRAVOLTA: They ask us if we're together all the time.
[MUSIC - OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN, "PHYSICAL"]
Let's get physical, physical.
- It's more rock 'n' roll than the other ones have been. It's just really because my taste has changed a lot since my last album. And I guess music has changed, and my taste has changed. And the songs I picked for this album are much more kind of uptempo.
- Not survivors, were thrivers.
- That's right.
- After going through--
- All the profits are going to my cancer and wellness center. And that's really what inspired me to do the book in the first place. So--
[MUSIC - OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN, "STRONGER THAN BEFORE"]
Stronger than before.
- Because we're not just a body going through cancer. We're a whole human with a mind, body, spirit, and a soul. And we need to try and think positive thoughts. We need to surround ourselves with people who are going to give us positivity back. It really helps.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.