Transcript for Our favorite Bill Murray moments for his birthday
[MUSIC PLAYING] - (SINGING) Da, da, da, da-da!
It's right here, Ray. It's looking at me.
- He's an ugly little spud, isn't he?
- I think he can hear you, Ray.
- Venkman, what happened? Are you OK?
- He slimed me.
- You know, it's not so much what kind of work you're doing, what kind of project you pick, but how you work when you're doing whatever project you work on. So I'm a very serious actor when I'm doing what looks like just a very sellable-- sellable commercial movie. So it's really how hard you work.
- All I have to do is take one little step at a time. And I can do anything.
- What should we drink to?
- To the groundhog.
- I always drink to world peace.
- We're on defense.
- Oh, yeah.
- Whoa, I don't play defense. All right. You're going to have to listen to Mike on this.
- Guys, listen up.
- I made the movie Space Jam with Michael Jordan.
- And I-- people forget that I got the assist on the game-winning basket. I stole the ball. I made the pass. I got nothing. I wasn't even interviewed after.
- The more you know who you are and what you want, the less you let things upset you.
- The next thing, I'm lying on the ground. And there's a woman squawking, Are you dead?
- I'm showing him how the world works. You work. You get paid. You drink.
- Are you drinking alcohol?
- I honestly don't remember.
- (SINGING) Bare necessities, the simple bare necessities, forget about your worries and your strife.
- Wherever I wander, wherever I roam, I couldn't be fonder.
- Mr. President, do you think the Cubs will win?
- I feel very confident that Clayton Kershaw is a great, great pitcher. But we've got too many sticks. We've got too many sticks.
- (SINGING) [INAUDIBLE]
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.